09 schedules

firehawkclone

Ryan - ouch! That stings.

For me, it boils down to one question: Why the name change to Cal Pony Cup when the AI West designation is already there? That's all I was asking. When you changed the name of the group and then I hear that "AI West champion is no more" I freaked out that the series I was running in was over. Hence all of my questions. You know, kinda thinking that I was going to have a huge boat anchor in my garage (like all those SE-R cup cars). If that's not the case then I'm happy. And I'm glad you thought of us when dividing AI to north and south. It will make it cheaper and easier for Jason and I to run, and it's appreciated. As soon as Alan Blaine lets the hostage that is #29 go, we'll be racing again.

As for "rarely making actual events" that's true for 2007 and 2008, but not the FIVE years before that - and 2007 I made one huge actual event, aka Nationals. The car still isn't fixed after that event. Of all the people you could "pick on" I'm surprised it's me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Holster Maker

• trackboss

• JKnight

• lelady