Mike Lock, 97 del sol, H4

Brian Lock, 87 CRX, H5

Steve Lock, 91 integra, H4

Ron Carrol, 91 integra, H4

Tom Lepper, ?

Brian Z, 95 integra, H4

Andrie, K20 civic sedan, H1

Quan and Dereck, no comment?

Anyone else? Tom, any other USTCC guys? This will promote both NASA, and all of NASA's series' where hondas are front runners.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Carroll

• mikeski38

• slammed_93_hatch

• civicrr

Not for that race but next year there will be a new 2nd gen teg in H4 and ITA. I just sold my white Teg to Phil for next year and am starting on my Black teg, it will be done by the start of next year. H4 is going to be a large class next year.

That is awesome! H4 is going to rock. Is phil that older guy I met last weekend at sears?

Hey Ron, I would love to help you with the cage in your new car. Cage design is my favorite part of the preparation. Let me know when you are going to do it. I can bring up my bender and we can go to town.

Derek has been out of town.

I have been watching. I think this is very cool. I haven't committed yet because I am trying to figure out stuff for the 25 Hour.

I need to cut out my crappy cage. Get the glass taken out. Get on the frame rack. Put in a new cage. Get glass installed. Get the car tech'd with the new cage. Swap out engine A for engine B. Break in engine B. Dyno that set up. Swap engine B for rebuilt engine A. Break in engine A. Dyno that set up.

Anyway, somewhere in all that, I am pretty sure that I will have to step up & represent!!

Andre,

I still have the brand new B17. It is still in the factory box...add a ITR head & shift @ 9k all day long.

Jimmy,

Thanks. I got the cage stuff handled. One of my sponsors, PDQ Motorsports, is going to do it. Wait a minute, that's me!

Mike, how bout putting more powerful motor and jump into H1??

you wont be super lonely for long my car should be ready mid to early 2005, i got a smog ticket and i don't really want to worry about fixing it.

its not like ill be super competive and you probably wont see me after the start, but hey at least there will be another h1 car out there. thats gota count for something..... right????

Andrie, to one of us to leave H4, your gunna have to get all of us to move us. You see, down here in H4 we have this great thing called a "field".

BTW, Quan, what better way to break in a motor then to tootle around at an SCCA event for no points and bring in more guys for HC.

i totaled my hatchback today, and i will no longer be racing in h4 next year, thanks for all of your guy's help though....

jk, i really just wanted to know if any of you guys knows anyone selling a truck. i need to buy something that can tow my honda, cause i dont want to drive it on the street anymore. (im really sick of taking my girlfriend out to the movies and such without any windows or a radio or anything... i feel like a retard) plus: winter is coming, and that recent rain storm in norcal left me soaked while sitting at a stop light, wondering why i had no windows, a roll cage, and no exhaust on my street car.

you should be able to find something around our area.

kinda need something with some balls though.

id think at least a 250 or 2500, maybe a V6 tacoma would make it. i dunno though.

hahaha TRICKED YOU ALL!!!!

yeah, my brother is selling an explorer... about the same size as a cherokee, i might buy that, he'll sell it to me for a 1000. (family)

i hate those trucks though....

sorry ron

Naaaaaaaa. We all must remember our mission; to promote HC while killing the mazdas. One race a weekend is not enough. Also, SCCA doesn't have the added entertainment of HPDE. You can always count on a few good spins out of those guys. (sorry brandon)