NorCal smack talking....Thunderhill in Nov.

civicrr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• civicrr

• BrianZ

• Thawley

• Andrie

Personally, I would like to see four crossover events. Two of them in the NorCal region & two in the SoCal region. To make it easier, we could do the NorCals @ Infineon & the SoCals @ Buttonwillow. Less travel time for everyone. Even though it is a hassel to travel & cost more $$, I think the fun factor of bigger fields & different competitors makes it worth it.

Unfortunately, the truth is that logistically, it might not be feasible. Lets see how it shakes out.

oooh....

If you can only protect your line against a rookie

Damn, that had to hurt, Mike. I could hear that smack all the way down here.

But, seriously, are you always that nice to rookies? I hope so... I'll be wearing my "R"s for the last time.

he isent usually.. he just forgot ...

Slow in, fast out ... smooth..

OK smack talker, I got some smack down for you this weekend.

Personally, I would like to see four crossover events. Two of them in the NorCal region & two in the SoCal region.

I completely agree. I don't even care about which tracks we do on either end. Might be good to get feedback on the motivations of the travelers, though, before we assume travel time is the most important variable. It seems to be assumed that we'd like to travel out of region for more and better competition. While that is a big plus, I really want to drive every track on the west coast (eventually). And that certainly includes Laguna Seca. If I'm driving to Sears Point, Thunderhill doesn't really seem that much further. But that's just me.

Hey guys, I'm going to be attending the BW race. I'm a rookie in H1, please be gentle.

Well, I guess that makes at least two of us, then. Safety in numbers.

What are you driving?