Nationals Entries

bpanther

As of 5/26

Group C

20 Honda Chal 4 Loren Fancy CANOGA PARK CA Acura Integra 1991 NATIONAL PAPERS

72 Honda Chal 2 Manny Coats Las Vegas NV Honda CRX 1990 Digital Dot Management

80 Honda Chal 2 Benoit Pecqueur la crescenta CA Honda Civic Coupe 1995 Froggertv.com/AEM

Y'all are about to get combined into the small bore PT group....

Entry fee goes up after this Sunday...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• jmeris

• bpanther

• jfo

I will be there but im still waitting for my car to be done.Then i have to race 5 races before i can show up in Utah.I plan on running 4 races on the june race at SEARS POINT.2 h1 races and 2 tt races.Then i need just one more race to qual for Utah.I wish past champions could just show up and race.But rules are rules.See you guys soon.

Are all other H1 racers conceeding the Championship to me?

You guys could save me money if I won as the only entrant, I wouldn't even have to take the car all the way out to MMP.

If nobody minds I will put 2009 H1 National Champion on my sponsorship proposal.

THANKS GUYS!

Hey John,

I'm hoping to run H1 along with USTCC. Depending on where they put them into the groups.

Regardless I'll be there. Hope to see you there. BTW, those are not the most updated entry. I've seen the garage rental that has more Honda Challenge names than those.

10 Honda Chal 2 Erik Olson Allentown PA Honda Civic 1992 Homestead Valve / Beverly Olson

20 Honda Chal 4 Loren Fancy CANOGA PARK CA Acura Integra 1991 NATIONAL PAPERS

72 Honda Chal 2 Manny Coats Las Vegas NV Honda CRX 1990 Digital Dot Management

75 Honda Chal 1 John Oldt Allentown PA Honda S2000 2001 associatedrubberinc.com

80 Honda Chal 2 Benoit Pecqueur la crescenta CA Honda Civic coupe 1995 Froggertv.com/AEM

712 Honda Chal 2 Gregory Neuwirth Hawthorne CA Acura Integra 1996 AEM

Sounds like all the HC drivers are waiting till the end of this month to sign up.

Yep I saw the 6/4 list and I am the only H1.

I mentioned to Kevin to register before 6/1 for the lowest entry fee but I guess Kev and you guys are allergic to money and would prefer to give any extra you have to someone else.

Kev is highly interested in going but he doesn't seem to plan very far ahead.

entry list is here

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=28208

Note it isn't up to date, there are a good bit of guys who have registered since that was posted...

and to register go here

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/952

I'd register ASAP you get a discount, and you can get your $$ back if you don't meet the 5 race requirement. Or if you do but can't go you get all but $50 processing fee back.

Garage rentals, ect right here

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/953

here is the price break structure

$499 til 5/31

$549 til 6/30

$599 til 7/31

$699 til 8/31

$999 after 9/1

John,

Who else coming from that side of the pond? Everyone else are scared of the west coast guys? This is your chance to come to our house and did what we did the past 3 years.

I think I just sold my SE30. Once the money has exchanged hands, I'll be signing up for H1.

That ROCKS!!!!

In H1 Kevin wants to be there, I am registered but will see if money concers override decision between now and then, I have heard Chris Fries wants to be there.

H2 Erik for sure and who knows if Rich Hunter might change his mind and travel out. I will see him this weekend at Hyperfest and find out.

I see that the H2 car count seems to be lacking....I'm leaning towards H1 now. Actually, at this point for me-H1 is more cost efficient than building an eng for H2. So until I see 30+ cars in H2, i'll be winning the H1 Championship this year.

JMeris

#727 WC Honda Challenge

WOAW WOAW WOAW WOAW......

Is what i see correct???? Is USTCC running with Group C (ie Honda Challenge)?

Are you serious??????

We have to deal with certain drivers in that series all year long... and at nationals we have to deal with them to????

Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy AT ALL.

I see that the H2 car count seems to be lacking....I'm leaning towards H1 now. Actually, at this point for me-H1 is more cost efficient than building an eng for H2. So until I see 30+ cars in H2, i'll be winning the H1 Championship this year.

JMeris

#727 WC Honda Challenge

uhu dude H2 has 5 entries.. and H1 has 1 entry...

WOAW WOAW WOAW WOAW......

Is what i see correct???? Is USTCC running with Group C (ie Honda Challenge)?

Are you serious??????

We have to deal with certain drivers in that series all year long... and at nationals we have to deal with them to????

Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy AT ALL.

Get ready for the intense out of class blocking!!!! LOL

Get ready for the intense out of class blocking!!!! LOL

And the much higher chance of contact, and passing their back markers in 3-4 laps...

I've had some pretty bad experiences with them, and I'm going to mirror Jimmy's response, because I've seen more then enough out of class blocking in our race group.