t-hill race

B.KRAUS

well thanks to blacktrax for building my h motor.the tune and power was able to pull andries k24 just a little bit.i had a blast this weekend.in the race on sunday the motor lost v-tech so i pulled in.i was leading at the time.i did a 200.1 so i was almost as fast as my last car.off by .2 tenths in 100 degree weather.not too bad.the tune on the car was sick.so smooth i could not even feel the v-tech kick in.i told graham the motor feels awesome.thanks again blacktrax and dw pumps.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• Andrie

• Redstone

• Jeremy C.

It was cool having you back out brandon. Your car looked good, put the pancake syrup back in, H's need old school thick oil. Preludes are sweet, and they will dominate all at race wars, after I get a new door.

Welcome back Brandon! That was a good race, while it lasted. I'm a bit dissappointed by my times. But I think the track is just slower over all. The track seem greasy and slower, or was it just me?

In any case, I want to thank Prima Racing crew. They did an awesome job changing the engine on Saturday. Car worked great and was able to grab the win, which was seemingly Brandon's for the taking.

Of course RedZone, Supertech, and Wicked Tuning, Rota Wheels, Carbotech, Kaaz, and CT Engineering deserve special thanks too. Without them, not only I wouldn't be able to win, I would not be able to run as well.

This was my first HC race and had a lot of fun just watching everyone having a good time out there.....Especially the 4-wide at the back of 9 and 10. I gotta make my car breathe better with the restricted exhaust issue. Then at least I won't get chewed up as bad on turn 2.

Mike..good thing it was just a door!! See all next event.

Tony #87

H2 looked awesome!!! close race from start to finish. Very entertaining from the rear. Too bad my video recordings was messed up. For some reason it is blank except for sound

How did things go in the H2 races?

I had a great time running Austin's car, but was sidelined during saturday races with a broken rocker arm.

I had an amazing side by side battle with Lock and Chris smith.

Edited by Guest

ok...got some video footage...i have saturday qualify but no other hondas in my rear view. I had cam pointed in rear. I have nothing for sunday . I also have front view of saturday race and qualify but its upside down. As soon as its back right side up I will post it up for viewing.

Tony #87

oooh!!! The eerie silence of the Honda Challenge forum......never been so quiet after a race weekend...revised results are up on myLaps

dead_silence.jpg

glad to see the revised results. good call on nasa's part to change their decision.

who else has in-car?

dad, post up my saturday incar if you can!

oooh!!! The eerie silence of the Honda Challenge forum......never been so quiet after a race weekend...revised results are up on myLaps

dead_silence.jpg

ribbitt...ribbitt..

It was a fun weekend except for the problems I kept having with the car. Thanks to Mike, Graham and everyone else for helping me out this weekend. H2 is definitely looking more competetive with everyone running similar times. For a moment I thought I was going to be able to have a good race on Sunday when I got around Chris and started moving foward with Bob then the clutch gave out again. I will post the 2 laps I was able to race. Then it looks like HPDE for the rest of the time. I'm getting sent out of the country again this Saturday and hope to make it back soon to be able to get the car fixed in time to race. But as we all know it's all a surprise when it comes to the C-5.

How did things go in the H2 races?

I had a great time running Austin's car, but was sidelined during saturday races with a broken rocker arm.

I had an amazing side by side battle with Lock and Chris smith.

Don't forget about our qualifying "race" on sat. That was fun!

It was a fun weekend except for the problems I kept having with the car. Thanks to Mike, Graham and everyone else for helping me out this weekend. H2 is definitely looking more competetive with everyone running similar times. For a moment I thought I was going to be able to have a good race on Sunday when I got around Chris and started moving foward with Bob then the clutch gave out again. I will post the 2 laps I was able to race. Then it looks like HPDE for the rest of the time. I'm getting sent out of the country again this Saturday and hope to make it back soon to be able to get the car fixed in time to race. But as we all know it's all a surprise when it comes to the C-5.

Dave, you have race that motor for what 3 or 4 years now? It's time to do some serious maintenance on that thing.

Dave, you have race that motor for what 3 or 4 years now? It's time to do some serious maintenance on that thing.

Yes I have been running the motor for over 3 years. We are going to pull the motor when I get back in town and tear in to it to. There is a list of things on the car that needs to get changed and/or fixed. Just time and money is going to limit what I can get done.

Saturday's race from Graham (Austin's) car view

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now Austin and the rest of the guys can see that this setup at the right weight is very competetive.

Yes I have been running the motor for over 3 years. We are going to pull the motor when I get back in town and tear in to it to. There is a list of things on the car that needs to get changed and/or fixed. Just time and money is going to limit what I can get done.

Yep i feel ya on that one!!!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now Austin and the rest of the guys can see that this setup at the right weight is very competetive.

keep in mind.. during the race something was up with the motor and I had a huge GLASS rear wing. My best lap was in the mid 2:06's.

During Qual i did a 2:04.x and i still had to work on the setup. I think that car can do a a high 2:03 as is!

• National Staff

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keep in mind.. during the race something was up with the motor and I had a huge GLASS rear wing. My best lap was in the mid 2:06's.

During Qual i did a 2:04.x and i still had to work on the setup. I think that car can do a a high 2:03 as is!

What motor is in that car?

• National Staff
H2 is definitely looking more competetive with everyone running similar times.

It's to bad we won't see how competitive though. Wish we could of gotten more norcal H2 cars to Nats this year!

Hell, H1 looks awesome compared to H2 numbers wise.

Almost every WC H1 car will be at the event!