• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Black Horse

• firehawkclone

• stevepoe

• pederb

I found a spokes model to help show off the new design proposal. What do you guys and gals think? (Of the design...not of the spokes-model!)

851140338_4VgvW-L.jpg

can't read it. sorry. its like the guy with a black car and dark blue numbers without an outline. impossible to read at a distance and at speed.

try a color base banner. say try a red base banner with white writing. it needs to be easy to read.

i understand wanting to have something more creative than white letters, but don't outsmart yourself. Steeda would never send out a blue or a red windshield banner.

Steeda would never send out a blue or a red windshield banner.

Of course Steeda wouldn't do that. They'd copy the design, call it their own, machine it out of billet aluminum, put double sided tape on it and it would be a dress up item for the interior of our race cars. j/k Sorry I couldn't resist.

I really like what World Challenge has done with the windshield banners this year, GT windshield banners are black, GTS banners are silver, while the TC banners are yellow. Quick and easy car class identification.

AIX black windshield banner, AI silver windshield banner, CMC yellow windshield banner. Or something to that extent, wouldnt have to copy WC exactly but the cars would be easily identifiable as to what class they were running in and each class would have their own specific color windshield banner.

Steeda would never send out a blue or a red windshield banner.

Of course Steeda wouldn't do that. They'd copy the design, call it their own, machine it out of billet aluminum, put double sided tape on it and it would be a dress up item for the interior of our race cars. j/k Sorry I couldn't resist.

I really like what World Challenge has done with the windshield banners this year, GT windshield banners are black, GTS banners are silver, while the TC banners are yellow. Quick and easy car class identification.

AIX black windshield banner, AI silver windshield banner, CMC yellow windshield banner. Or something to that extent, wouldnt have to copy WC exactly but the cars would be easily identifiable as to what class they were running in and each class would have their own specific color windshield banner.

I like this idea, but just make it simple we don't need fancy fonts and logos.

Cheers