• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UBR

• svttim

• Red Tornado

• firehawkclone

I see a few S197 guys say ABS is no advantage. So we can get rid of a Hugh problem in AI than.

Very cool. So now we just work on 14" brakes, 18" wheels, SLA's, and $6000 tran's.

Progress!!!!!!!

I see a few S197 guys say ABS is no advantage. So we can get rid of a Hugh problem in AI than.

Very cool. So now we just work on 14" brakes, 18" wheels, all SN197's ,SLA's, and $6000 tran's.

Progress!!!!!!!

Very cool. So now we just work on 14" brakes, 18" wheels, SLA's, and $6000 tran's.

Progress!!!!!!!

Keep the 14" brakes...just get rid of the 18" wheels and tires which are hard to get or cost too much.

I like the rule changes - on surface seems fair to all. Of course the results of these changes will have to be monitored. The ballast change/rule is cool as well.

reed, you bringing that thing to RA this weekend? since i know you show up as the all hands meeting starts on saturday morning, i;ll save a spot for you.

Progress!!!!!!!

John,

I would be curious how your car would work without a front suspension... Since you have a SLA that you are also wanting to be made illegal...