NASA BUTTONWILLOW OCT. 8-9. WHO'S GOING TO WIN TIRES?

Tim Comeau

He was driving over his head number one. He ignored the pass flag on more than one occasion. He tried to push Eric off the track, and he blocked me continually . I backed off of him several times and did not make an aggressive pass, because I did not trust his abilities. Mikael and I were definately in a points race, and that was the second time a Miata ruined my day .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tim Comeau

• Spec-944#70

• Packfill

• 944-Spec#94

Man, I felt bad about that and I brought it to Ryan's attention immediately. Ryan's response was, "He's already on my list."

I gave a short but very strong talk to the offending driver and hopefully the issue is done with. We all just want to have fun and get in some great class racing. Maybe we need to start reminding drivers about this again at the drivers meeting?

It's so easy to start racing with someone outside your class when there's no one else to play with.

But there was someone else to play with!! I would have much rather played with Bill since he's my "bunkie". If we can just get some more drivers out there now! We have a few at the front and now a bunch of us mid-packers. If one of you front runners go off you'll have 1 heck of a time getting through the crowd!!

I think when next years schedule comes out we should decide early which events we should try to make BIG. I will be doing up to 6 events next year and want to make the most of them!! Whether it's NASA or POC it makes no diff it's just now a scheduling thing!! My next race will be WS in Dec with POC.

I think when next years schedule comes out we should decide early which events we should try to make BIG.

I fully agree to that. I will freely admit that I cant make 6 california races a year, but that idea is big.

We have the cars and the classes. Now we just need to agree on dates and promo the heck out of those events.