SoCal CMC/CMC2, Round 3 @ BW - 27/28 June

Adam Ginsberg

Adam,

Tom, @ 7's only, is installing a spec cmc2 GM 350 vortec carb engine in my '87 pontiac trans am and if testing goes well will be ready for the next cmc weekend at BW

giddy up

Sweet Carson! That oughta be killer once that carb is tuned!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam Ginsberg

• GT4Point6

• NickS

• Pat Stone1548534713

It is indeed, Derek.

Here's the entry list as of this afternoon:

CMC:

Don Lariviere

Adam Ginsberg

Pat Stone

Jeremy Bua

Derek Tisinger

CMC2:

Michael Plum

Brad Simpson

Larry Klamecki

Dude.....you need to work on your geography sKilZ. I'm in Ventura....about ~20min north of you. Not even close to Sac!

Dude.....you need to work on your geography sKilZ. I'm in Ventura....about ~20min north of you. Not even close to Sac!

I meant TONY is the one up in Sac...

I know where YOU are!

Who's on FIRST????? WHAT'S on second????? I DUNNO WHO'S on third?!?!?!?

By the way my carb 350 is going together right now. Gary

Who's on FIRST????? WHAT'S on second????? I DUNNO WHO'S on third?!?!?!?

By the way my carb 350 is going together right now. Gary

Very cool Gary!

I'm here..but most likely will be in Lake Tahoe next weekend ( have to test a 33ft AVS Scarab with twin blown 572's) and have a family get together planned..but maybe be at B willow if it all falls apart...will know in 2 days..and have to get my car together too.

Two best days of a boat owners life - the day you buy it, and the day you sell it.

Notice, there's nothing in there about "testing". Screw that shit - bring your hooptie south so Nick can beat you up.

BTW - if you haven't signed up, do so this weekend! Ryan is working on the schedule, and we need more entries so we can get the 3rd race!

BTW - if you haven't signed up, do so this weekend! Ryan is working on the schedule, and we need more entries so we can get the 3rd race!

I'm finally done, had to redue my medical first. All sent into NASA today! See ya at the track

I'll be there Fri AM to dyno and get some afternoon testing in so look for my white Haulmark with red 63 on the side, silver 01 GT, Red F250 truck.

I'll save some spots if there's room on Fri.

When you enter, go to the third lane, if you want to call it that, past "7's Only" turn left and then all the way to the end.

See ya there...

Thanks, Kevin. Actually, I'm thinking about driving down on Thursday evening. I'll set up east of the paddock garage. I'll have a 20' white Haulmark, silver 2006 Mustang and a Newmar motorhome.