Pick the Nationals Class winner contest?? East vs West??

Red Tornado

Thought it might be fun if we can find drivers list to have little side poll's for each class and overall East vs. West winner.

I'll take the East.

TTR-David Farmer (if he qualified and can run)

TTU-Danny if he can make it.

TTA- Jody (SE rises)

TTC- Greg G ( he deserves something for all his hard work )

Others don't know well enough.

Personal Goals: Top 5. Podium would be magical.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shawn M.

• FocusTed

• racerjon1

• kbrew8991

Thought it might be fun if we can find drivers list to have little side poll's for each class and overall East vs. West winner.

I'll take the East.

TTC- Greg G ( he deserves something for all his hard work )

OR, it could be because he's just, um, BETTER than you guys. So there!

Dave Farmer spent some time with my car yesterday. With what he'd just learned at his advanced studies of nanotechnology, he was able to focus the atomic dispersion effect to yield more power and at the same time reduce weight. A whole set of new nanotubes were installed to enable better communications through the transversable wormholes that are left behind after removal of superfluous mass and lowering of the ambient temperatures.

Man, this thing is going to be a rocket!

• National Staff

Oh, and if I even get a podium spot with the TTC crew that we have it will be an accomplishment. It's a small group, but there are some fast drivers. But Chris is right, I have worked hard, so if these guys want to slow down a bit for me, we'll keep it hush-hush.

Nanotubes= +15 points

Looks like the Falcon is in TTU now.

Oh, Hell! Did I post that info on the forum? I thought I was sending a Private message to Chris!

OK, disregard my nanotube post!

I think with the ECM rules that maybe worth actually 20 points for nanotechnology.

TTU should be crazy with 14 cars all of totally different origin, mods, etc..

I bet there will some absolute beasts in there.

• National Staff
$20 says Greenbaum will never sniff the gold.

Maybe he'll see the bronze.

Now that just hurts, John

But, I do appreciate the $20 contingency you just offered me if I do get a first. I think I'll hold you to it.

• Members
$20 says Greenbaum will never sniff the gold.

Maybe he'll see the bronze.

I agree. BTW, only because this aint the SCCA nor the Olympics!

Although Greg should always wear his helmet.... for his own safety and not only when he is at the MALL.

But, I do appreciate the $20 contingency you just offered me if I do get a first. I think I'll hold you to it.

Actually he said "sniff the gold" I would think that doesn't mean you have to win it, only be close... I think being on top of the chart at any point (for the week not a session) or being 2nd overall nets you $20 Greg...

Jon K

• Members
I would gladly give up a gold if it meant you not sniffing my butt.

He already told me, "gold or no gold, that aint gonna happen"!

Say, what does the Vegas line have on us?? Who'd they pick??

My predictions

TTR: to be won by a REAL racecar,not a car with a stock floor , frame and sold through a retail dealership...........

TTU: to be won by a car that has a lot of boost of one form or another ( Or could be won in the compliance/techline)

TTA: More than likely some stupid Corvette Probably will be red,but could be silver.

TTB: who knows,but we will see....pretty interesting mix of cars

TTC: S2K or some really old tired C4 Corvette with a rollcage

TTD: More than likely not Graber's Porsche, probably another S2K

TTE & TTF: Crystal ball seems to have gone very fuzzy,looks like a crap-shoot.

Edited by Guest

I have the answers:

TTR, my brother is going to bring it home in his factory-floored car. CSR's and other light machinery beware.

TTU, I think Danny Pop in his ZO6 has this one in the bag, but the race for 2nd should be entertaining.

TTA, Jamie's Bimmer sure is sweet to look at, Corvettes sound nice and all, but a four door sedan will be bringing home the prize. It's gonna be a battle over which one though.

TTB, Def. not a mustang from NorCal. Maybe an S2000?

TTC, The Doc is going to surgically take it to the TTC field. Watch out for Mazda Speed though, Doc.

TTD, John, I wish you the best

TTE, Como Se Dice'.... Shawn?

TTF, Gardner, because if he doesn't then we're throwing him in the pond near the carrousel.

No doubTT iTT's going TTo be a greaTT evenTT... I can'TT waiTT for the figuraTTive sh*TT to hiTT TThe fan!!!

My predictions :

TTE & TTF: Crystal ball seems to have gone very fuzzy,looks like a crap-shoot.

Translation; NOBODY CARES!

Dont know about that , my crystal ball just has no clue......it locked up during forecasting/calculations.......Somebody is going to win....I may "ask" the ball again after Thursday's practice....It could entirely depend on where Falcons' nanotubes end up.

TTR: Don't care unless I get bumped into there somehow.

TTU: It will take a lot for me to run down Danny. But that's why I am going.

TTA: Don't care

TTB: "

TTC: "

TTD: "

TTE: "

TTF: Gardner has a big gap on the rest of us, If I want two National Championships, It will take more work to run him down than it will to run down Danny. Marquardt and Fuss can get in the way though, so the podium crystal ball is fuzzy, but we all have about the same amount of work to run down Dan.

(Dangit, Maybe I should jsut change my name to Dan/Danny/Daniel.. that seems to be the issue here)

Jon "Daniel" K

TTE: Don't care

Thanks...time to slash some tires on a certain black Evo...

Just kidding. I might actually be picking Bill Brees to beat me in TTE after the times he laid down in August. Shawn better remember to pack up his A-Game for the long trip out here!

- Mark

Thanks...time to slash some tires on a certain black Evo...

Better give me more room when I pass you then, those flat tires might make the car squirm a bit.

Actually, don't care = not one of my classes, so not paying attention, but once someone said "don't care" about TTF, I figured it was game on.

Jon K

• National Staff

TTR: Don't Care

TTU: Don't Care

TTA: Don't Care

TTB: Don't Care

TTC: Don't Care (well, maybe a little )

TTD: Don't Care

TTE: Don't Care

TTF: Don't Care

No crashes, no injuries, everyone has fun--->Priceless!