WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO- 2006 Texas AI/CMC Season Review

tacovini

You've waited long enough...

Yes...that's right...the 2006 Texas AI/CMC Season video has been released!

Many thanks to TEK Racing for the countless hours of editing/directing the film and Donovan Productions for producing it in DVD format.

The World Premiere showing was last Saturday nite at our annual banquet. The entire event was a huge hit! A mini-writeup from that event will be out shortly. In the meantime, here is a 95 MB WMV low res file:

http://www.donovanracing.com/AI_CMC_TEXAS_2006_DVD_lowres.wmv

Please Right-Click and Save As

High resolution DVD's with awesome artwork are also available thru Donovan Racing (http://www.donovanracing.com)

Crank up the volume and Enjoy!

-=- Todd Covini

Edited by Guest

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacovini

• Glenn

• ST#97

• WA2FST4U

Top Posters In This Topic

very awesome video!!! I was laughing so hard during 18:08!!!! and i squeezed my mouse so hard at 16:57, I almost broke the thing.

Yeah, me too, but for a different reason.

You mean you weren't flattered.... At least I can honestly say I had nothing to do with that.

James

Did Exxon Valdez show up and spray down the whole track?

I lost count after 10 counting the spins from the Mosty driver. Holy cow.

Was there a black flag available?

Were the corner workers asleep?

Did Exxon Valdez show up and spray down the whole track?

I lost count after 10 counting the spins from the Mosty driver. Holy cow.

Was there a black flag available?

Were the corner workers asleep?

There are two Mosty drivers.... and this was an entire season not just one race.

Would you have rather watched 20 minutes of clean laps in no traffic?

This is a region's videos from an entire season edited down to clips that have ENTERTAINMENT value.

Go look at pictures of cars after the Daytona 24 hr race, they looked worse after about a season's worth of race time with "professional" drivers.

26+ Texas Region races in clips less than 5 seconds long. That is roughly 12+ hours of track time * the number of cars that ran video edited down to 18 minutes.

We are all Cowboys... We race with our boots on and we are still trying to figure out how to hook the HANS device to our cowboy hats.

We oil down the track before every race to enhance the videos!

Enjoy!

DD

Am I the only one that sees a whole bunch of unnecessary contact and bone headed driving?

If it was a 20 minute race I would agree with you, but its not... read my post above.

DD

appreciate the heads up on how they do it in t-town. that how goes when you try to tame wild mustangs; they turn into bucking broncos! did see some pretty fast hands. wish i could have seen the guys face when the tire came off. probably the best of all.

appreciate the video. really does show the reality on what could happen out there. its not all fun and games.

If you guys want to see a better representation of how we do it in Texas, just take a look at the Top 10 CMC results from the Mid-Ohio Nationals.

-=- T

It's all good!

I had my smiley face in there!

I love all the banter and can certainly play up to the Cowboy persona just like the next guy.

I will say that I'm pretty proud of the guys/gals we have in Texas and think we have some of the best racing goin' for the level we're at in AI/CMC.

The video shows all of our season's highs and lows....our rookies and our racing veterans. Some of the more entertaining clips were from our Rookies in each of the series, who had awesome racing seasons, placed higher than any other new guy...and...still remain, Rookies. (Remember those days?)

In any case, I'm glad y'all enjoyed the video as much as we did "making" it!!!

-=- Todd

Am I the only one that sees a whole bunch of unnecessary contact and bone headed driving?

Edited by Guest

Been a long time since I've been on bumper cars at the circus. You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Yes, we are kidding - yep, no doubt about it and do apologize for presenting the video that contrasts with your utopian ideals.

Please, may I direct you to the key so the world will be a much better place.

Wow, great video! Does Toyo make special all-terrain RA1's for the Texas racers?

toyo_open_country_mt_large.jpg

We get them shaved to 18/32, and have our own contignecy program!

David D.

Hey those are the Toyo's that Tommy wears on the Chicken when we go

Rassle up trouble with our Texas Amigo's.....

Yee F*ckin Haw

I love racin with the Texas boy's they are the real deal....