Nationals smack

loudes13

• Members
Make sure you are around when your "soldiers" come home.....They'll have some wounds that need licking.................

I am sorry that you wont be present to give Graber some $$$$... .

The drawbridge shall be lowered and the victouious returning soldiers will be well met with the feast to end all feasts!

Ive got years of experience in scouring results and making predictions in auto events that are won be less of a margin than these will be.......Graber is closer than you.....literally.

Well, scour all you want, the facts are in the pudding. Dont come crying to me when someone hands you your axle to you, sir! I dont even see you on the poduim, sir. On the contrary, I predict Markus_F has a better podium chance than ye.

I bid you good day, sir!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shawn M.

• Rogue Vette

• Varkwso

• L98Terror

• National Staff

You guys are hilarious. I'll be satisfied if at the end of the event everyone that puts a car on the track leaves safely, and with car intact. Good luck to everyone, and I'll see you in a few days.

BTW, I doubt that I'm going to compete in TTB (might change if there are 8 or more competitors, though). I also doubt that I would have anything for the real TTB competitors, because I would be running the car 20 points under the TTB max.

You guys are hilarious. I'll be satisfied if at the end of the event everyone that puts a car on the track leaves safely, and with car intact. Good luck to everyone, and I'll see you in a few days.

I'm with you, although I do still believe there will be a Corvette sweep in U,S & A, as Graber says anyone can drive those cars fast.

I'm with you, although I do still believe there will be a Corvette sweep in U,S & A, as Graber says anyone can drive those cars fast.

Yeah, but in general he's confused. Someone put the engine in the wrong end of his car and he never noticed...

BTW, I doubt that I'm going to compete in TTB (might change if there are 8 or more competitors, though). I also doubt that I would have anything for the real TTB competitors, ...

I doubt your doubt's.

BTW, I doubt that I'm going to compete in TTB (might change if there are 8 or more competitors, though).

What is important about 8 or more competitors? Is there prize money or something?

Just Curious

BTW, I doubt that I'm going to compete in TTB (might change if there are 8 or more competitors, though).

What is important about 8 or more competitors? Is there prize money or something?

Just Curious

See Hankook contingency. $1000 cold, hard Cash.

Shawn, I think a Toyota entry is looking pretty racey in TTE... definitely going to be a highly contested class.

All I can say is I can't wait for the keyboards to silence and the lap sheets to start the talking. Thankfully I won't have to run against Danny in TTU, but from what I gather in this thread, I'll have my work cut out for me in TTS with a similar vintage. And Chris, I thought you were running TTS not TTU?

My predictions:

Greg will defend successfully... Shawn will get drunk... Danny will compress time and space, discovering time travel and will bring back futuristic alien chicks for the podium pictures. Graber will start intergalactic war with said chicks and our planet will be destroyed.

From the Bellville Quality Inn... I'm out.

Was going to run TTS but really won't have time between sessions to go to impound, etc.. so may actually need to go to TTR. TTU was more a no hassle deal I figured. Simply looking for more seat time.

Should be interesting as I am running my car in AI spec and decided to leave the hoosiers at home.

• Members

Thankfully I won't have to run against Danny in TTU, but from what I gather in this thread, I'll have my work cut out for me in TTS with a similar vintage. And Chris, I thought you were running TTS not TTU?

Whats this I hear? YOU are entered in TTS??? Well this changes my entire prediction sheet, allow me to adjust it accordingly!!!

My clear predictions:

R-Kijora 1:23.xxx - SoCal

U-Free - 1:26.xxx SoCal

S-Lindsey - 1:30.xxx SoCal

A-Warr - 1:33.xxx SoCal

B-Greenbaum - 1:37.xxx SoCal

C-Greenbaum - 1:39.xxx SoCal

D-Bardes - 1:43.xxx OH/IN

E-Gardner - 1:42.xxx SoCal

F-Skillicorn - 1.49.xxx MW

Looks like Socal takes 7 championships out of 9 classes available. Say, why do we have to go all the way to midnowhere to do a championship? I say they should all come to where the champs live and do battle with us Ca Speedway.

Bah I say, they wont show!

My predictions:

Greg will defend successfully... Shawn will get drunk... Danny will compress time and space, discovering time travel and will bring back futuristic alien chicks for the podium pictures. Graber will start intergalactic war with said chicks and our planet will be destroyed.

From the Bellville Quality Inn... I'm out.

Drunk you say? Aye, and with a new bottle of Almond Taquila for the Marghareter machine! Leave it to Graber to ruin a good thing. Geez!

I bid you good day, sir!

All I can say is I can't wait for the keyboards to silence and the lap sheets to start the talking.

It's better this way, the SoCal guys still have a chance on the internet.

Come Thursday their hope is gone.

Go Corvette, Team America!

F-Skillicorn - 1.49.xxx MW

Only minor disagreement I have with this - I expect TTF to get in the high 1:46's. Come on - who will step up to the plate? Skillicorn on the MX6 or Brewer in the Mr. 2?

- Mark

Man what a fun thread... Thank goodness we don't give back points for smack talk or all the track records would be shattered. Here's to shattering them all anyway, best of luck everyone and i look forward to the same fun and camaraderie that made last year so memorable.

• Members

Whatchu talkin about? Socal will clean their clocks! tic toc tic toc!!

Man what a fun thread... Thank goodness we don't give back points for smack talk or all the track records would be shattered. Here's to shattering them all anyway, best of luck everyone and i look forward to the same fun and camaraderie that made last year so memorable.

I can see the paddock square offs already....

SoCal against everybody, european vs american, japanese vs european, south against the north (though that did not turn out so well last time for the south..), TTB vs TTC, etc...

And I am just here waiting to see the results (from the track) the smack results are pretty humorous....

Final preditions 3 Corvette Wins, Midwest takes 6 of 9 classes

BTW there's a reason they are classes U.S.& A. , Team America, Team Corvette all the way.

I think you will see Vettes on the podium in USA, ST1 and ST2....maybe even a lot of spaces on the podiums...

Whatchu talkin about? Socal will clean their clocks! tic toc tic toc!!

Wow I knew Pot was legal out your way but didn't know Crack was on the list of liberal must have's.

Anyway the results have already been written the minute the U, S and A cars rolled out of RAFT's shop. And your SoCal boys are gonna need a syllabus to understand the lesson about to get taught to them.

Make sure you pack your boys some Tofu, and please tell them left coasters to leave the Capri pants at home. It's simply not in fashion out here where the real men live.

Remember, it's not a team, it's not a frat club, it's a GANG!

R A F T -- Garages 1 & 2 -- Stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Also pick up your RAFT decals

• Members

Wow I knew Pot was legal out your way but didn't know Crack was on the list of liberal must have's.

Anyway the results have already been written the minute the U, S and A cars rolled out of RAFT's shop. And your SoCal boys are gonna need a syllabus to understand the lesson about to get taught to them.

Make sure you pack your boys some Tofu, and please tell them left coasters to leave the Capri pants at home. It's simply not in fashion out here where the real men live.

Did you just call me a liberal?? Im the lone surviving Conservative in CA, belive that. I love ignorant mid westerners, heres a real world recap...... Pot is not legal, nor is crack, unless you are a licensed plumber. Ill continue to educate you since your about to get schooled on the track, consider this your classroom portion.

So beyond your intentional insult, ill remind you that where we come from, all the men here pee standing up. I know, hard concept to grasp but its true, we do that here!

What is Tofu?

Capri pants? Uey vhey..... just know that combovers are only cool when you have your helmet on. Otherwise keep your stylish mullets under control. We wont laugh and you, least not to your face. Well maybe we will, its loads more fun that way.

OK, ive been told to be nice so you dont loose focus on the track. Something about an unfair advantage for the Socal boys. Shucks, they dont need my help, they got this one in the bag!!! (No, thats NOT a reference to the women in Ohio..... although it could be.)

When your life partner wakes you up from your nightmare in the middle of the night asking you, "what does Socal mean"..... you will know why.....!

I'm putting money that an Evo will win TTA. they are the best platform for this class. There are some fast ones in every region. I'll be very surprised if an AWD car is not on the top step of the podium. the only RWD car that has a chance of beating the Evos is the c5 z06's...my 2 cents.

Actually just to get set it straight, Patrick Lindsey won in TTA and Jody was second. I only managed 3rd. Lots of fast cars there for TTA, my prediction is that it will be really close. Better widen the picks to include Elterman and Kellner though, they have been fast everywhere.