TTS Update

Pat L.

My question is what will NASA do now?

Slap in the hand?

Probation?

How about the 2 guys that backed him 100%? I don't see them posting here.

Clift

Dude,

I said I wasn’t going to get into it anymore. I know both Patrick Lindsey and Robb Holland. There was no need for me to get in the middle of this and take sides. I respect both of them. The fact that Patrick brought a car that was not compliant to ST2 was shocking to me. I thought it was best that both Patrick and Robb talk about this and handle it “professionallyâ€

Edited by Guest

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BQuicksilver

• Rogue Vette

• FocusTed

• Shawn M.

to the gentlemen that implied Pat was retuning his car everyday before the OBD-II port is sealed. I believe that to be untrue and you're *assuming* but have no first hand proof... From my spot about 5-10 feet away from the car most of the time, there was no laptop hooked up to it at any time.

I think the point is Pat failed to seal his port. Anytime you have an already questionable car with forced induction a failed port is a very good reason to assume things aren't right.

I'm glad to hear you say that you didn't see anything, but any competitor walking by would see this as a huge red flag if they hadn't seen this.

Not to mention the turn stalk, possible wireless tunes, etc, etc.

The dyno should be the real way to verify cheating or not here....and we sure haven't heard those numbers.

The dyno should be the real way to verify cheating or not here....and we sure haven't heard those numbers.

and you won't, If you had read the 2007 NASA National Championship

Event Regulations Version 3.18 rule #10.8 it states; All compliance dyno results will remain the property of NASA. Results will only be shared with competitors in a Pass or Fail manner.

So most likely no Dyno results will be posted.

and you won't, If you had read the 2007 NASA National Championship

Event Regulations Version 3.18 rule #10.8 it states; All compliance dyno results will remain the property of NASA. Results will only be shared with competitors in a Pass or Fail manner.

So most likely no Dyno results will be posted.

Unless Pat man's up and tells everyone you are right.

As for the guy who said Pat did not do any tuning and I was wrong to assume as much....

"HE" TOLD ME AND 4 OTHERS STANDING IN A GROUP THAT IS WHY "HE" WOULD NOT SEAL HIS PORT. BEACASE "HE" HAD SOME TUNING TO DO.

That takes a bit of the asumption out of the equasion.

Also if memory serves me right didn't he have to get reclassed last year from AI to AIX because his car came in overpowered for the class he entered?

I don't think we would either - from NASA.

I figured Pat would be happy to share to clear his name, unless of course the results verified that it was way outside of spec. Pat sure avoided the question before he stopped posting.

I don't think we would either - from NASA.

I figured Pat would be happy to share to clear his name, unless of course the results verified that it was way outside of spec. Pat sure avoided the question before he stopped posting.

Except John Lindsey has already stated after seeing the results that he thought it was an honest mistake. That makes me believe the numbers where not that far away from spec.

Folks-

This discussion is going nowhere fast, so I'm going to lock this down before it spirals further down the cybercommode. The bottom line is Pat's car was out of compliance, he was penalized according to the rules, and we learned some things about how to handle compliance going forward.

See you all next year at the Nats.

-JWL