I missed H2, but Saturday results:

H1:

Brandon

Mike Lock

H4:

Brian Z.

Jimmy

Sorry i missed the rest.

I saw Andrie's old car pull off early, and Wright roll through the pits...

Marcus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaveWright

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• Redstone

Well the race started really great. I bumped into Neil and got him loose in turn 4. Sorry for that one. But on the fourth lap I was in the middle of turn 11 and was hit by a BMW which ended my weekend and my cars lifespan. I am sorry to say the the Red machine has been murdered. I am forced to lay her to rest after owning the car for 10 years. Thanks!!!!!! I was asked not to post the video online by officials so when I get the OK I'll post it. Devin was hit bye someone too. I don't know about the rest of the race because I was stuck in tech for an hour.

For those of you that care. I would like to thank Mike Lock for building a bad ass cage in the car. I don't want to know what would have happend if it were to give way. Definitly recommend Mike when it comes to roll cages. Also if you hate the center net get over it. My head slammed in to it and it possibly saved me from severe neck injury.

saturday

h1

1.brandon

2.mike lock

3. neal V

H2

1. Al

H4

1.Brian Z

2. Micheal N

3. Jimmy C

4. John A.

sunday

H1

1. Redstone (andrie's old car)

2. mike lock

3. brandon

H2

1. Al

H4

1. Brian Z

2. Micheal N.

3. jimmy C

4. John A.

We will have a race report and videos up on, westcoasthc.com later this week, i hope!

Awesome weekend, sorry for those with the bad luck. It was great to see all the new faces, and all the old competitors too. Looks like HC is going to be great this year.

Dave when you get back from work get you and your brothers car up here. We can get your new car ready for T-hill, and get your brothers car fixed!

saturday

h1

1.brandon

2.mike lock

3. neal V

H2

1. Al

H4

1.Brian Z

2. Micheal N

3. Jimmy C

4. John A.

sunday

H1

1. Redstone (andrie's old car)

2. mike lock

3. brandon

H2

1. Al

H4

1. Brian Z

2. Micheal N.

3. jimmy C

4. John A.

We will have a race report and videos up on, westcoasthc.com later this week, i hope!

Awesome weekend, sorry for those with the bad luck. It was great to see all the new faces, and all the old competitors too. Looks like HC is going to be great this year.

Dave when you get back from work get you and your brothers car up here. We can get your new car ready for T-hill, and get your brothers car fixed!

I found a 96 civic here in vacaville and am looking at maybe picking it up if he drops the price. Hopefully he calls me tomorrow or maybe you all can find something better. He is asking 1500 but I'm going to try and bring it down.

I couldn't escape the bad luck bug this weekend either. Something in the tranny let go as I was pulling it off the trailer in front of my house. Go figure. I head a bunch of crunching, then came to a stop. At least it picked a good place to break!!

It was a awesome weekend guys me and Lenna had a blast! We cannot wait to get out there and race with you guys.

I Should have sunday's video done tonight and saturday's soon after, I started with sunday's because I had a tripod for that one so it looked alot better.

Also if anyone has any pictures they would not mind me using on the site from this weekend I would appreciate them being e-mailed to me at [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Chris, let me know if you need a hand. We are moving this week, and Dave is gunna be out of town, but if you need something feel free to call.

Congrats to Redstone on their first win and track record, 1:49.490 I believe, great job guys.

Whelp, my first HC event for me is in the books. I finally got a taste of what racing a Honda feels like (doesn't taste that bad). My final results were nothing to right home about (distant 4th) but we learned alot about the car. We've got a long way to go to competively mix it up with the rest of the guys but we've taken quite a big step in the right direction.

Congratulations to the winners and to Graham for breaking the track record. Thanks to everyone for making me and my crew feel welcome in the paddock. It's great to be behind the wheel again.

John A.

Thanks Mike, Sunday was a great race. Great battle between you and Graham for the 11 laps. And both of you broke the existing track record, so congrats to you too!

Considering the state of the Redstone car after Saturday (my bat!..the dreaded turn 10 ) we thought we were done. But with some great help from our crew, we got it all back together in time.

We're happy with the win, and Graham is pumped! Looks like it's going to be a good competitive year.

Just got to get it all back together for Thunderhill.

OK Guys I decided to post the video up from Sunday’s race not sure if the site can take all the traffic it will generate but if I have to I can get more Bandwidth, Brian has also offered to host a higher quality video.

Some things about the video I was filming from a grassy hill and occasionally my big goofy feet hit the tripod so I apologize for the shakiness of the footage.

I also need to work on my zooming technique. I tried to follow everyone at least once, if I missed you I apologize I had to cut allot of video that was to shaky.

I tried to follow the cars rather than just setting up a stationary camera (not sure if that was better or not you guys let me know)

Ok enough blabbing here is the link and I should have Saturdays footage up a little later this week.

http://www.westcoasthc.com/VIDEOS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also after I get done with saturdays if any racers would like a higher quality DVD of this footage I would be happy to make one and send it out to ya.

Edit: Also if I missed you on sunday I probally got you on saturday. Hope you guys like it without music I prefer it that way but I know some like music.

i can also host a high res version of the video if needed. Ill have my video up some time maybe soon... lol

BTW love the video from out side the car!

Mike, great video from the outside! You were standing in the perfect spot. Thanks for taking the time to film and edit the video!

Dave, bad luck about your car. It's too bad it got so bent up. Im sure with some help from Mike Lock you will have a car ready for the next round at Thunderhill. Thanks for posting the in-car too. It was a nasty hit!

Great job to Mike Lock for also breaking the previous exisiting lap record set by Andrie. I had a great time chasing you during qualifying and trying to stay ahead during the race! This year is gonna be great.

John A, glad to see you made it out to the track. I hope you figure out your over heating issue's. Hope to see you at thunderhill.

Ill have in-car and photo's up soon.

Hopefully we'll have a biger turn out at Thunderhill. See you guys there!

-Graham

Mike, great video from the outside! You were standing in the perfect spot. Thanks for taking the time to film and edit the video!

Dave, bad luck about your car. It's too bad it got so bent up. Im sure with some help from Mike Lock you will have a car ready for the next round at Thunderhill. Thanks for posting the in-car too. It was a nasty hit!

Great job to Mike Lock for also breaking the previous exisiting lap record set by Andrie. I had a great time chasing you during qualifying and trying to stay ahead during the race! This year is gonna be great.

John A, glad to see you made it out to the track. I hope you figure out your over heating issue's. Hope to see you at thunderhill.

Ill have in-car and photo's up soon.

Hopefully we'll have a biger turn out at Thunderhill. See you guys there!

-Graham

Yea it's a bummer to see a car that I have owned for 10 years and worked so hard to build get destroyed. I sat in the garage and stared at it for a couple of hours and a few beers. I hope to get a car built sometime soon. I am out of town in Tennessee headed for Germany so when I get back the work will begin.

Hello everybody, sure had fun running with you all last weekend I think HC is a great race group, great drivers and great people Special thanks to the GOTO/Lock crew- Steve, Linda, Brian, Chris and the GST boys- Mike, Tommy and Greg. Cooool times I feel privileged to have gotten the opportunity to drive a car with so much history Mike Lock, you were right, HC Rocks Brian Z, had a blast trying to chase you down, sorry about the Tech brain fade Saturday

-Michael Neujahr

Hey what is the new track record set by Grahm so I can update the site with the new record.

Looking at the data from AMB on mylaps.com it shows that Mike Lock ran a 1:49.776, and Graham ran a 1:49.490, both of which would have been fast enough to break the old record of 1:49.827.

That's damn fast guys...congratulations. Were these times set on RA-1's or R888's?

The RA-1 is still the spec tire

7.12 Wheels and Tires

b). The required tire for Honda Challenge point races is the Toyo Proxes RA-1