Championship Video - No GTS

911.racer

Since no one is jumping the gun here. I have emailed Speedcast Production for detalis. Unless someone has a better idea, I am willing to accept payments through my business

European Road and Racing, receipts will be provided as also a full refund if we can't get it all together.

This should be a special event for all of us and proof of what we have worked for all year or even all our lives. We need commitment of a lot more entrants, confirmed by actually making a payment.

As I said, even though it is not the best time for me right now, I am willing to put up $500.- through my business as a sponsor. May be others can do something similar.

My contact info

Karl Troy

European Road and Racing

4560 Rivers Ave.

North Charleston, SC 29405

843 747 1342 shop

843 886 8111 home

843 478 5262 cell

www.europeanroadandracing.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clutchless Bastard

• Eric W.

• scottbm3

• 911.racer

Thanks, Karl!

Do you want a credit card over the phone, Paypal, or what would be best?

Eric, I think paypal would be best in this case. That way the funds stay completely separate from my daily shop transactions.

My paypal info is

[email protected]

Thanks for being the first to step up to the plate but wait until I hear back from Speedcast before I start the collection process. I will keep everyone updated.

Karl

Hell, I'd much rather leave it to Speedvision for Nationals so that I can concentrate on driving. So let's pool together and get the Speedvision thing going. Karl, thanks for taking the helm...

Max

Hell, I'd much rather leave it to Speedvision for Nationals so that I can concentrate on driving. So let's pool together and get the Speedvision thing going. Karl, thanks for taking the helm...

Max

Max, I have been communicating with Jeremy@Nasa and he is helping to get this together. As I said, as soon as I have the vital details I will start asking for payments but not until then.

Thanks for everyone that is trying to help.

Karl

OK guys, according to Jeremy@Nasa we have until Wednesday to secure the funds and the video will happen. There is a possibility of him having a sponsor for half the production ($1500.-) but let's not count on it. As I said I will contribute $500.-. Anyone interested in making it happen, let's get with it. We have until Wednesday Sept.3rd.

Again, my paypal account is [email protected].

We can do 25@$100.-, 36@$70.- each. I don't care how but let's get it done by applying the same determination that makes us want to win a Championship.

Karl

OK guys, according to Jeremy@Nasa we have until Wednesday to secure the funds and the video will happen. There is a possibility of him having a sponsor for half the production ($1500.-) but let's not count on it. As I said I will contribute $500.-. Anyone interested in making it happen, let's get with it. We have until Wednesday Sept.3rd.

Again, my paypal account is [email protected].

We can do 25@$100.-, 36@$70.- each. I don't care how but let's get it done by applying the same determination that makes us want to win a Championship.

Karl

You've got mail.

-Scott

Thank you Scott.

Guys, according to NASA there are 3 cameras available for our rungroup. Due to the # of classes in our race only the 2 classes with the most representatives will receive the majority of coverage. In our case that will be GTS2 and GTS3.

Also, our GTS leader Mark, could you please get this info out to guys that may not frequent this forum as much as we do.

Thanks

Karl Troy

Mark has been away for the weekend, top secret testing of the Jetta I assume. He has the vital information for contacting everyone. I really think the cost should be distributed to each entrant, so his blast email hopefully can cover this so that we can move quickly.

I am in, I can borrow money from Valarie

• Members

We should probably start a list as some of the other groups have. You can count me in.

1) Eric Wong

2) Scott Berkowitz

3) Michael Dayton

4) Ed (911 racer); Ed Baus?

5) Eric Kuhns

6) Karl Troy

7) Sacha Clark

Carl P

9) Roseiki

Thanks, Karl!

Do you want a credit card over the phone, Paypal, or what would be best?

My paypal info is

[email protected]

Karl

Just a reminder on where to send the money. Sent $103 to cover Paypal fees tonight...

• Members

1) Eric Wong

2) Scott Berkowitz

3) Michael Dayton

4) Ed Baus

5) Eric Kuhns

6) Karl Troy

7) Sacha Clark

Carl Picelle

9) Ryan Oseiki

10) Brad Waite

1) Eric Wong

2) Scott Berkowitz

3) Michael Dayton

4) Ed Baus

5) Eric Kuhns

6) Karl Troy

7) Sacha Clark

Carl Picelle

9) Ryan Oseiki (Osiecki)

10) Brad Waite

OK guys, I have to have payment off to NASA before end of business tomorrow. Please let the paypal payments roll in. Two cameras have been spoken for by a major contribution. There is one left to go in a GTS2 or GTS3 car. The first payment of a few hundred$$ will secure that camera.

Thanks

Karl

Sorry everyone, I have been a bit out of the loop on this one. Hectic weekend, yesterday at the track all day testing and started a new job today. I will send an email out this evening to the rest of the GTSers.

Great work to all of you for getting this going!

OK, How much do we need to send??? Ya know, with 50 entrants, it should be just $60 each. If everyone comes through and agrees this is worth the extra finances, and some of the early contributors have paid much more... there should be a mechanism or agreement to refund excesses. That said, I will send $100 tonight. Wish my business could do more, but it has been forced to bear the cost of much of my racing this year

Thanks for carrying the ball on this one...

Now, how about those steaks!!!!!!!