• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redstone

• Andrie

• John A

• ekim952522000

Bad miscalculation. Everyone checked up much harder than I thought. Soon as I realized how much faster I was going, only thing I was thinking was to not hit anyone. Live and learn.

Well, you did a good job buddy! I heard you screaming and banging next to me on my left. I was trying to negotiate a bunch of traffic and Bob Gill, and I heard the thunderous mass to my left. I caught a glimpse of Chris 4 wheelin' through the pit exit and cones, and thought...."Man is he going to stop or plough into me?" You did a good job controlling the car.

Too bad this set you back a little and we separated. it would have been a real close battle like Saturday otherwise.

Chris and I qualified with the exact same (to the 100 of a second) on Sunday. that's how close we were.

Still, a big congratulations Chris on your first HC2 Win, very much deserved, you went all out on Saturday and deserved to beat me! Great racing on your behalf, I really tried to get around you and failed..(on the day of course....I got ya back on Sunday

Liam

Looks like two new track records guys I will update the website tommrow!

H1 - Graham Downey - 2:01.793

(Graham now holds the H1 track record on every track.)

H2 - Chris Smith - 2:06.759 edit: Sorry Chris

Edited by Guest

Looks like two new track records guys I will update the website tommrow!

H1 - Graham Downey - 2:01.793

(Graham now holds the H1 track record on every track.)

Damn Andre, Graham took ALL your records away. Pretty soon you'll be clippin his toe nails and cleaning his boxers.

H2 - Chris Smith - 2:06.759 edit: Sorry Chris

Great job Chris! Way to get your first win in style.

John A.

Damn Andrie, Graham took ALL your records away. Pretty soon you'll be clippin his toe nails and cleaning his boxers.

You too can be like him. I have a car for sale

Damn Andrie, Graham took ALL your records away. Pretty soon you'll be clippin his toe nails and cleaning his boxers.

You too can be like him. I have a car for sale

How much? Specs? Pics?

How much? Specs? Pics?

How fast do you want to go? You want to break records too? You better dig deep.

Would you be willing to trade a record breaking car for a pristine 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec V? It's super clean and has all podium finishes.

Would you be willing to trade a record breaking car for a pristine 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec V? It's super clean and has all podium finishes.

You are making an offer I can't refuse!

Hey! How bout putting this salt in this fresh wound while you're at it? ......Bunch-o-clowns.....

Good jab though...very nice.