• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevepoe

• ST#97

• King Matt

• D Algozine

It doesn't appear the session results are archived anywhere after appearing on Live T&S. It looks like there are placeholders on mylaps for the sessions from the Nationals but so far nothing current seems to be up.

1:59? Does Pat Lindsey really have the AI field covered by 11 seconds?

I'm really hoping that's actually Paul, since I don't see his name up there, but I know he had pole.

C.

It looks like there are placeholders on mylaps for the sessions from the Nationals but so far nothing current seems to be up.

Now I can't find anything about the 2009 Championships on MyLaps.

C.

ok i can't figure this out when I click matts link I have to log in. when I do that I get all my laps frommy transponder I've searched but can't find miller nationals

ok i can't figure this out when I click matts link I have to log in. when I do that I get all my laps frommy transponder I've searched but can't find miller nationals

I don't know what's going on with MyLaps, but the information on the 2009 Championships keeps appearing and disappearing. Just keep checking.

C.

ok, I think I found it . do I have this right. WINNERS for thursday

aix

Paul Brown "pro racer"

AI

Dean Martin "pro racer"

Congrats to both

ok, I think I found it . do I have this right. WINNERS for thursday

aix

Paul Brown "pro racer"

AI

Dean Martin "pro racer"

Congrats to both

No...DQ post dyno. AI is Lindsay 1st, White 2nd, Schlender 3rd after what seemed like a 3 hour IRB.

Robin has had a significant motor failure, 2 or 3 others with ignition problems. Another barn burner for sure!

No...DQ post dyno. AI is Lindsay 1st, White 2nd, Schlender 3rd after what seemed like a 3 hour IRB.

Robin has had a significant motor failure, 2 or 3 others with ignition problems. Another barn burner for sure!

Thanks for the update. Ouch, Dean dq'd on the dyno? I was looking at Pats times and it looks like he has got it together he was right behind Dean.

Is Robin out with his motor faliure or are they sticking a new engine in it ? Sucks long ways to go to have that happen. Hopefully they can get it together.

Aw that sucks, hope they can figure something out in time.

Incident Review Board

I take it some are not playing well with others

Talking to a friend in Super Touring, and some are not playing nice!