Mid Ohio Contingeny from Carbotech!!

Dave Schotz

While I appreciate Kyles' sentiment, what needs to be realized is that CMC has grown beyond the original group in California to become a national class with many different regional dynamics. A leadership style/group dynamic that works for one region cannot be assumed to be appropriate for the rest of the regions. These things grow, evolve, and change over time. This is simply a reality resulting from the success of NASA and CMC nationally.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffburch

• King Matt1548534716

• Glenn

• ddteman1548534717

Well JB I think you just did yourself in for good and have showed everyone how little you know about the running of CMC.

Sam Stowell is the actual inventor of CMC2 and he is the one that wrote the series on paper, and then he brought it to us and we went forward with it.

So I have always thought of Sam Stowell as the father of the CMC2 class...and since you hate CMC2 but love Sam it shows you know zero about what is going on and further more that your statements are incorrect as usual.

Again move on, your making it worse and worse for your Texas region which have some great people in it.

Negative people are never good for anything as everyone knows misery loves company, but your company cannot be found here on this site.

Too bad, but I've seen this before.

Not spending anymore time with you on this as I have some very interested CMC guys coming into our series that need my time to help them get involved, so please stop wasting so much time on the board with negative comments.

By the way you can always PM me with all the comments you want or even call me, but the public comments are over..and I mean it its over.

Tony Guaglione

There is a trend going on here.

Win the National title get kicked out of CMC.

Wonder how long this years champ will last???

There is a trend going on here.

Win the National title get kicked out of CMC.

Wonder how long this years champ will last???

Now THAT'S funny ... I don't care who ya are.

• Members

Geez...alright, everyone needs to cool off a bit, have one or eight drinks, and come back after the long weekend.