Infineon 4/12-13

AustinG

Brian, and liam we had a great battle, you guys are great racers!!!

I swear Jimmy was connected to my rear bumper (I could not even see his hood most of the race).

Hey Jimmy, that is why your car overheated, I bet your headgasket is fine. On those hot days you have to pop out and get some fresh air over the rad from time to time. Makes a big difference...

ya looking at things closer it doesn't look like i pop'ed it. Didn't loose any fluid really so....

Were are you tapes at? Ill swing by and pick them up. Trying to figure out what happened with my video but the damn monitor wont turn on!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• AustinG

• Redstone

Anyone going to post this in honda tech so we get more airtime? Way to promote Honda Challenge and yourself!

I thought about it... and I will be posting over there tonight.. (might even attempt a race report tonight)

If someone does a race report and gets it to me I will put it on the website and post a link to it on honda-tech.

The videos should go on the site tonight.

I like to direct traffic to the website whenever possible.

Video from the rear of my car from sunday's H1 race.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4049602359457737095&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's up with the little mishap there in the beginning at turn 2? You were doing only 40 +/- mph and you had understeer already graham?

i was trying to warm up the rear tires, fernando alonso style. didn't work too well! haha

ok here is my video, old school status since google video sucks for me

sunday

http://www.fotoproduction.com/racevideos/sunaprilHCrnd6.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

saturdays will be up later

sweet, now I dont have to ask you for the wmv file..

I just watched your vid You were doing some serious driving!! That is a GREAT video!!

Great video Jimmy, do you have a wide angle lens on the camera?

Man, that Mini caused us all problems. I didn't realize how close he came to you (or vice versa) in T7 when he dove inside Brian. I went way wide, and couldn't get back in.

Great driving on your behalf, good stuff to watch !!!

Was that a Spanish (Alonso style) hand gesture you gave to your distinguised USTCC Mini colleague ???

Was that a Spanish (Alonso style) hand gesture you gave to your distinguised USTCC Mini colleague ???

ahahaha ya, alonso taught me that one!!!

It was a super fun race, a little trying (i think that is the right word), and i really pushed it.

here is saturdays' video http://www.fotoproduction.com/racevideos/round5hc.wmv

Devin check out the first time i come into 11

Mike watch you going into turn2, i think you can see the white integra hit you.

Liam did you get your video figured out? I had some sound issues from thunderhill it was just dirty inside there, one of those cleaning tapes worked well.

Yes i do have a wide angle lens. I bought it at Best buy, it is a 'universal' one. Works pretty good though.

Just finished wathcing your sunday race, Jimmy. Definitely one of the most exciting race video I've seen in a long time. You guys got to post all of this in Honda Tech!

Just finished wathcing your sunday race, Jimmy. Definitely one of the most exciting race video I've seen in a long time. You guys got to post all of this in Honda Tech!
I will agree. Good ass driving Jimmy and all of the HC guys!!!! And DAMN Devin!!! The car Gods were watching over you this weekend. I swear that was going to be worse than mine. Glad it was avoided. Anyone else have footage. Mike get your online.

Austin now that you are racing could you send me over your driver profile.

I also still need one for Chris Lock, Chris Smith and I need updated ones for Graham and Andrie.

<----Mike who is a nag about driver profiles but thinks it looks best if everyone is on there and all up to date info.

I will be updating the new H2 and H1 track records tonight.

which are

H1

Graham Downey 1:49.400

H2

Jimmy Chilcott 1:56.670

chirs maybe with Vu's permission you could use one of the pictures he took of your car?

I'd like to get permission to use one he took of my car too...

Vu is it ok if we use the pictures you took?

Thanks a lot for taking and sharing the pictures

i think devin's dad took most of the pictures from thunderhill. ill check with devin and roger tonight, to see if its ok if they are used.

chirs maybe with Vu's permission you could use one of the pictures he took of your car?

I'd like to get permission to use one he took of my car too...

Vu is it ok if we use the pictures you took?

Thanks a lot for taking and sharing the pictures

No problem Jimmy, just give me credit somewhere for the pictures.