LliH ReD NuHt 4-3/4 roll call

slammed_93_hatch

Alright so who is coming out?

Mike and lenna?

Vito are you gonna be back in the country? Don't bring sars back dude...

Meris your shit finally ready man?

Chris Lock your car better be ready, you missed out on to much fun.....

Tommy Lo, you couldn't have had much fun in that spec thing get the four door back out.

Me, ill be there, but i am a little scared. Turn eight WONT bit me and it will be my, well you know.....

OO damn Dave W. when is the new hooptie gonna be ready?

Lets try and set a recored for HC cars, i don't think on a non cross over weekend we have had over 15 cars. think we can do it?

I am also signing up for H4. We need 5 cars and lets get the championship going!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• BrianZ

• AustinG

Mike and lenna?

Meris your shoo-shiddily-diddily finally ready man?

Tommy Lo, you couldn't have had much fun in that spec thing get the four door back out.

Me, ill be there, but i am a little scared. Turn eight WONT bit me and it will be my, well you know.....

Lets try and set a recored for HC cars, i don't think on a non cross over weekend we have had over 15 cars. think we can do it?

I am also signing up for H4. We need 5 cars and lets get the championship going!

I have all the parts I need in house, and Brian Z is coming over tommorow to do some soldering while brian and I finish the new cage. I don't see any reason why it won't be ready this time . I'm excited.

Liam (my dad), Devin and I will all be there. Me and Dev in H1 and Liam in H2.

I know Neil Vanni wont be there, but maybe Mike/Andrew Vanni will make it out.

Mike and lenna?

My car will not be getting done for T-hill. Hopefully Mikes schedule will be opened next month so we can get the car done. On the brighter side, My brother is signed up to test and the paperwork is in so he should test I'm hoping Sat and racing with you all. Going to be an exciting weekend watching again from the sidelines.

My car will be there, and so will Lenna's.
Glad to here that both of you will have cars out there this weekend. Looks like H2 is going to have a nice group out there.

I have all the parts I need in house, and Brian Z is coming over tommorow to do some soldering while brian and I finish the new cage. I don't see any reason why it won't be ready this time . I'm excited.

good stuff man!!!

And guys, i think that the track recored MUST fall in all classes.

H1 official track recored

dave wright 2:05.064

(mike lock ran a 2:04 in qual)

H2

none

H4 unofficial (me and steve were running legal h4 cars but in h1)

jimmy chilcott 2:11.295

(steve lock ran a 2:10. in qual)

Edited by Guest

good stuff man!!!

And guys, i think that the track recored MUST fall in all classes.

H1 official track recored

devin raynal 2:05.082

(mike lock ran a 2:04 in qual)

H2

none

Umm close but, I ran a 2:05.024! That record belongs to me for now. But that was a close 1 2 3 race.

yeah it should be ready...I think.

My times will probably be slower than a H5 car tho-don't know the fast way around Llihrednuht. I should figure it out by Sunday 6pm.

So H1 will probably look like-

Graham

Devin

Mike L.

Hartanto

Meris

Bob?

anyone else?

H2

Liam

Lenna

Mike

Dan (testing)

Vito (Maybe)

Does anyone know if Al is going to make it?

H4

Jimmy

Brian

Chris

How about Austin?

I expect Austin to be there, and Al usually shows up, but I'm not sure he's on this forum, but he's pretty consistent about showing up.

Glad to see the boys back in H4 so they can get a championship going, but it'd be a blast to have you in H2 also.

Love Llih Red Nuht....great event!

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=260227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you remember Jimmy, that was me driving on sunday, even if my dads name was on the entry. I got a 2:10.073 in qual.

PREPARE FOR PWNAGE!

If you remember Jimmy, that was me driving on sunday, even if my dads name was on the entry. I got a 2:10.073 in qual.

PREPARE FOR PWNAGE!

cough, cough..... i'm not feeling well... i'm not sure if i can fix your car

My times will probably be slower than a H5 car tho-don't know the fast way around Llihrednuht. I should figure it out by Sunday 6pm.

It is pretty easy, just grow a HUGE pair. And don't go off to the inside of 8 and you will be doing good!!

hahahaha

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=260227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PREPARE FOR PWNAGE!

I thought you drove but couldn't remember.

Oo hey chris, i got a new weapon that should be in prime shape for this race.... Data showed a few mph improvemnts just could string anything together because of traffic.

It's JDM yO!

H2

1.Liam

2.Lenna

3.Mike

4.Dan (testing)

5.Vito (Maybe)

6.AL

H4

1.Jimmy

2.Brian

3.Chris

4.Austin

H1

1.Graham

2.Devin

3.Mike L.

4.Hartanto

5.Meris

6.Bob

Al always shows up, he said "see at thunderhill" when he left sears too.

Ron had mentioned that him and donna wanted to come try out lilh red nuht, but not sure if they will make it. I think WC has some back to back races coming up.

What about derek Welch? I saw him at the last event but he just had a bike.

Derek Ramsey would like to come out, but isn't sure if he can make it.

What about Tom P. maybe his car will be done and he will make the short trek from sears point to t-hill?

We all need to pressure Tommy into running. Any one want to split his tires with me? and tell him we will only buy them if he races with us?

Can any one think of other racers?

I'll be there, Derek Welch mentioned something about Lepper and an Accord, but I'm not too sure on that one, though I'm heading over to his shop later this week to look into a future project.

I'll be the slow guy in the back, I've never run Thunderhill backwards, and I'm still getting comfortable in race conditions...and, and, and

I signed up for H4 last night.

If anyone needs the windshield banners that I had on my car at the Sears Point Event, I can get them for pretty cheap.

you are right, it is yours but the time you post is wrong.

records can only be set in the race.

I ran that time in the during the race. We all ran those times in the same lap during the race.

1 6 Devin Raynal 2:05.082 9th lap

2 18 Team GOTO Racing 2 2:05.068 9th lap

3 40 >David Wright < 2:05.064 9th lap

Umm close but, I ran a 2:05.024! That record belongs to me for now. But that was a close 1 2 3 race.

should be more careful when typing mang....

ran that time in the during the race. We all ran those times in the same lap during the race.

should be more careful when typing mang....

ran that time in the during the race. We all ran those times in the same lap during the race.

LOL whoops. My bad. It's been a long week. I'm not use to working from 6am to 5pm. This everyday working shit sucks. I want my old schedule back. LOL