LliH ReD NuHt 4-3/4 roll call

slammed_93_hatch

I'm all packed up and be at the track with my brother around 6 or so. See you all there.

I'm packed up and hoping to leave soon... hopefully we can save enough spots ..

BTW... due to popular request I bought everything for movie night ....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• BrianZ

• AustinG

I'm all packed up and be at the track with my brother around 6 or so. See you all there.

Thanks for reminding me I need to get tapes for my brother.

Sweet....I love movie night!

sweet! I can take part in the famous movie night since I'll be camping out at the track this weekend. I'm rollin' out in about 30 min. see you all there!

ok guys who won......

chuck norris, he always wins.

Some other winners were Meris and Mike lock. There motors won their freedom. I was another winner, as my coolant won its freedom from the hard life it has served in keeping the motor cool. Luckily James Chin builds one hell of a freak in motor and it didn't pop!

Dan, Chris, Austin, Liam, Graham were also winners as they had clean weekends, on crazy one.

Sorry for leading the train of 15 or so cars of the track Saturday qualifying, i lost the track, and never really figured it out.

Sorry for leading the train of 15 or so cars of the track Saturday qualifying, i lost the track, and never really figured it out.

I think I could of managed the same outcome without your help

I've got a nice sequence of 3 shots from Head on of Brian Z, Andrie and myself blowing that turn.

lol..... is that taken at the bypass did you guys not use the bypass when going in reverse? (I thought you did last time)

lol..... is that taken at the bypass did you guys not use the bypass when going in reverse? (I thought you did last time)

some time after our warmup, on saturday, they changed from using the bypass to using turn 5...

During warmup they were using the bypass. Then on the first lap of HPDE 4 one of the drivers made a mistake and thought he was suppose to go left and the instructor yelled to turn right. He then got loose and spun into the corner workers station and took it out. Since the other station in up on the hill and not visible from the bypass they changed the configuration. With that said. We have yet 2 new track records for this configuration. And I get to keep my record from last year. LOL Lucky me they changed the track. You guys were flying out there. H2 had some exciting racing with a little bumping and pushing going on. Edited by Guest

If the races where both ran using turn 5 then we only have a new track record for H1 and H2 not two for each.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out with my brothers car this weekend. I was happy to finally see him get licensed and racing with you all this weekend. Car ran great! For his first weekend in a new car and not driving for a long time really got to him. But he listened and stayed back and out of trouble to get clean races.

what dave is saying is that the old records stand, since we didn't run "t-hill CW w/bypass". We ran "t-hill CW w/crows nest"

The H1 track recored should be a 2:04:xx or maybe even a 2:03:xx. And the H2 track record is a low 2:10:xx.

It was quite a crazy weekend.

And i once again forgot to go by head-on-photos!! damn it!

If the races where both ran using turn 5 then we only have a new track record for H1 and H2 not two for each.
Thats what I meant. LOL! Mike, are you and Lenna going to make it to the next event?

We WILL be at both june events.

My trailer is done I am going to pick it up this week!

Sweet!! Mike and I are going to start on my new car tomorrow and should have it ready for one of the events next month.

Thats what I meant. LOL! Mike, are you and Lenna going to make it to the next event?

Cool if you guys need any help let me know.

We are going to have three Type R powered hatches in H2 thats awesome!

Oh yeah and let me know if ya want to buy some spoon calipers for your new car

Hello Everyone,

Great race!

Here is the race video from Sunday (taken from H2 car #18, Vito)!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3106272460786065466&hl=en

Here is a better quality, but it is still not processed by google, should be available soon!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5294998721780866459&hl=en

I had a nice battle with Chris on the last lap, he passed me out of 14, we did have a pretty close finish.