• kbrew8991

you guys say 4,000mi round trip like you think thats soooo far

- KB, 3600mi round trip

Utah is a long trip for us Southeasters

more going, less whining. I'm only 200mi closer and I hauled myself

Single guy with no kids in college...yup I am feeling you there

annnnddd who's fault is that?

Trojans? He just didn't know a good lawyer at the time...

annnnddd who's fault is that?

Trojans? He just didn't know a good lawyer at the time...

Bush, Senior - my youngest was born 9 months to the day from when I came back from Gulf War I..the wife has been looking for a repeat performance ever since...

Sort of on topic - it seems a 6 speed C5 non-Z51 car is a rare bird. It may be easier to make one then to find one.

If you guys could just make up your mind about which class the Corvette will actually "take on" at Nationals, some of us BMW owners could finally setup our cars for the big upset. I know I know.. it's hard to find cheater parts with all those Chevy dealers going out of business, but sometime before August would be nice. ::yawn::

2010 Predictions:

TTA: Corvette

TTS: Corvette

TTU: Corvette

ST2: Corvette

ST1: Corvette

PTA: Corvette (If Matt decides to make the trip)

I'll put a $100 on each.....anytakers?

2010 Predictions:

Scared of TTB?

Also, I made it Nationals in 2008 towing my car 2000 miles each way and I have kids at home.

...Scared of TTB?

Also, I made it Nationals in 2008 towing my car 2000 miles each way and I have kids at home.

Congratulations - I will assume your prize is in the mail

Looking for a TTB C5 Vette right now...only thing I am scared of is my wife....

...Scared of TTB?

Congratulations - I will assume your prize is in the mail

Looking for a TTB C5 Vette right now...only thing I am scared of is my wife....

He's right...I've seen him tremble in fear asking for his weekly lunch allowance... Not a pretty sight seeing a grown man grovel like that. That being said, I don't know how he has a whole car lot at his house...

2010 Predictions:

Scared of TTB?

Actually I believe the Corvette that won TTA Drove his car 1900 miles each way took the hardware and drove home, no trailer needed.

we'll drag sperkin's vette out there for TTB. that should keep 'em busy enough through impound and keep everybody else out.

it'll take 3 days to go through it and it'll be TTR with a double ** by the time they are done

He's right...I've seen him tremble in fear asking for his weekly lunch allowance... Not a pretty sight seeing a grown man grovel like that. That being said, I don't know how he has a whole car lot at his house...

Still working 2009 taxes - now that is really causing me to tremble....

we'll drag sperkin's vette out there for TTB. that should keep 'em busy enough through impound and keep everybody else out.

it'll take 3 days to go through it and it'll be TTR with a double ** by the time they are done

I good with the arrive and drive program if someone will drag the car out there.

• 1 month later...

I good with the arrive and drive program if someone will drag the car out there.

I seem to be getting pretty good at hauling someone elses car

Katie says arrive and drive rocks.

I've been able to convince my wife to do a lot of things, but driving on a racetrack isn't one of them.

What do you guys think about shocks vs. sway bars? I'm running Bilstein Sport shocks now and I'm pretty happy with them... but would a T1 or other sway bar setup be more beneficial if I went back to stock shocks? I'm no suspension guru by any means, but shocks dampen wheel rate and sway bars dampen body roll, right? Which is more important?

What do you guys think about shocks vs. sway bars? I'm running Bilstein Sport shocks now and I'm pretty happy with them... but would a T1 or other sway bar setup be more beneficial if I went back to stock shocks? I'm no suspension guru by any means, but shocks dampen wheel rate and sway bars dampen body roll, right? Which is more important?

At Sebring (and other rough tracks) I would rather have the better shock.