TTF for Nationals? Where are you? We need 1 more person!!!

CWeber

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CWeber

• kbrew8991

• pasaunde

• neon982004

that would be fantastic!!!

.. then we can start the hunt for 5 so we could actually potentially win something!!!!!

Keep us posted please!!!!!

I hope they're in because I don't think they make a tire sticky enough for me to be competitive in TTE

Crossing fingers as Jeopardy theme plays......

updated entry list was just posted in the championships section - its blocked here on my connection or I'd have checked it myself

^ I just saw that

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

NOW if we can manage to get a 5th person, then we can actually get contingencies too!

Anyone else want to make it 5?

^ lol..

Those RX7s can be damn fast as well as the CIVIC so there are no 'easy wins' in this game IMHO.

PLUS you have home track advantage Missy so I wouldn't begin to assume who will win at this point!!!!

Home town advantage is +5 points, pretty sure I saw that in the 2011 rules

Im not sure if you realize I drive a NEON! lol. Can I move to take better advantage of those plus 5 then?

^ Except you are pretty darn quick in that little Neon and currently have the club course record at MidO while the G20 hasn't even been to MidO YET!

you've got 3-4 days to learn the track and put down a time if the weather is good and that's if you don't do the testing days

Ill take any advantage I can get. Trust me, club course record wasnt too hard to obtain when your first effort at the course was 10 seconds faster than the previous record lol.

Ill see you all out there! Could someone push me down the straights!?

Not bad....not great...and the more turns you take out (running the pro course) the less excited I am. Ill do what I can to keep up.

^ well hey, TTF is all slower cars by nature

...and if it is 90+ degrees out with 90% humidity, everyone can be slower together.... lol

No legs here, I have a 5 speed and have never seen the top of 4th..... ever!

I'll be looking for the vaccum left by the rest of youzz.

I seriously doubt the Vette's are even out in the same group considering TTA, TTR and TTU tends to have their own combined run group

How are the lower classes usually policed at nationals? I assume there will be dyno checks plus......?

How's the run off room @ Mid-0hio, any sketchy corners with solid obsticals near by like Road Atlanta