• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat Stone1548534713

• tacovini

• brady

• Lady in Nomex

Brady is in the Mac Tools Car and I think the # is 70. It looks like Brady is the one getting T-Boned in one of the promos. Hey John...Call me if you come to Redding. Gary

everyone is correct..We are in MAC, and it is #70...and Yes, that is my getting spun out and T-Boned...That OK..Pat kept us on the track...We did not get to choose numbers...crazy it is #70, huh?

Nice little promotional ad (suitable for framing) in all the racing magazines too, huh, Brady? (Just got my recent issue of Racer...#70 front of the pack.)

I weel git you Reeky Booby!

-=- T

• Members

In the preview to next week's show they have a quick in car view of Brady talking on the radio saying "I got hammered"

I thought he was discussing the previous night's activities, not the previous turn's activities

Alright, I gotta admit, this week's show was much better...mostly because of the on track action and lack of police dogs. Anyone know why that chic that got lapped didnt end up getting booted??

Two reasons, 1)the emergency brake had been left on by the previous driver which caused the car to stall on the start. 2)Chris screwed up worse by spinning in practice and twice in the race. I think it was a judgement call that he was having a lot of trouble handling the car and maybe was a danger on the track, so they decided to give Kaitlan another chance to try and be fair, I think.

PS

I think it was a judgement call that he was having a lot of trouble handling the car and maybe was a danger on the track

... and his codriver said the car felt fine the immediately prior race.

Why am I watching this and not working on MY car?

How about TK's intro... "I'm just a big, hairy, American winning machine."

I think it was a judgement call that he was having a lot of trouble handling the car and maybe was a danger on the track

... and his codriver said the car felt fine the immediately prior race.

Why am I watching this and not working on MY car?

How about TK's intro... "I'm just a big, hairy, American winning machine."

That was pretty funny... especially since he couldn't hardly do it with a straight face.

• 3 weeks later...

Well you got a little taste of it on the last episode. See Ernesto get the pole. Almost get run over in the pack, then loose control and shoot through the fence. Brady had a similar experience in that exact same spot with a damaged car, bent rear tie rod and low tire after JR t-boned us with his poor driving, and saved it. They never showed it because he didn't crash, no drama. Ernesto's car wasn't damaged, he just lost it. Wait till you see what else was going on in that teams pits. It's hilarious. Keystone cops for sure. I can't say much more but stay tuned next week for all the drama and sword swallowing.

PS

Yup....drama for sure. Poor Ernesto, I felt for him. Looked like a dysfunctional team or 4 hardcore racers trying to make 2 racers win. Not everyone can push the pedals and turn the wheel!

Great job on the podium finish last nite, Team Mac! Things are definately getting interesting and I thought Skeen was going home fo-sure.

So based on the results so far, does this mean one could infer that GTS drivers are better CMC drivers and CMC drivers are better than AI drivers?

(Sure seems like the platform on the show is probably closest to Skeen's BMW and furthest away from Rocco's Rocket...no?)

-=- Todd

PS- I love this show. Cinematography. Soundtrack. Tommy Kendall. I'll be buying the DVD just to capture all the quotes.

"Drop the rag...let's go racin'!"

Great job driving Brady! Looking forward to seeing you next week on the show. Pat was sure hoopin' and hollerin' in the preview!

(Sure seems like the platform on the show is probably closest to Skeen's BMW and furthest away from Rocco's Rocket...no?)

Ernesto, way to go out... racin' hard! Of course that "pass somebody now or go home" crap is.... crap. It would be interesting to hear from the horses mouth whether the modified pads contributed negatively in anyway. I also wonder what the actual rules were.

Having driven the M3 versus a 5.0 Mustang, they certainly are different.

Regardless, GO NASA!

Yes, it's finally hear. The race for all the cash, and you know Brady's going to be there for that. That was, after all the plan the whole time, to stay under the radar and grab the money before they remembered your name. Although they finally started to figure out who that was driving that Mac car so fast. They still might have trouble spelling it, if they have to write it on that big check after the final checkered flag falls. Stay tuned, it gets good on the final day. Brady will make you all proud.

PS

Edited by Guest

Brady/Pat,

How many more episodes are there?

Is this the first you guys are seeing of the final products?

I'm sure there's some serious editing & things that you'd never expect would turn up in the context that they do...but I'd be curious to hear if you guys are seeing this as we are for the first time.

-=- Todd

Hey Todd,

Yes we are seeing it for the first time. I can't believe how much stuff happened that you never see. They told us they shot 140 hrs of video to make one hour of TV. They had two cameras in every car, some had three, and six camaras rolling on the sidelines at all times. We got wrecked so many times and you never see any of it because we had great friends in the pits from other teams, who helped us get back out there quick, and we never finished last. If you've been paying attention, something else you will notice is that the Mac car has never been called for a wheel off penalty and has never touched another car. Now you know how hard it is for Brady to never touch off a wheel. I still have dirt in my car from following him at the Nationals. It's always us getting hit. Last night you saw what we were dealing with when Danan got taken out by JR. Junior says "Oh he cut me off" What JR never figured out the whole time was where the brake pedal is located. He figured if he got his headlight in there that you should move over and let him by. He just hasn't raced door to door enough to know when he's got it and when he doesn't, and the good racers were on the racing line and he wasn't. We heard he was a good autocrosser though. Fast when he had the track to himself, but so were a lot of the guys. I thought Danan was going to throw him over the car, he was really pissed. JR still insists they were just on different lines and crossed over at the corner. OPPS. Sorry about wrecking you out, didn't you see me coming, how come you cut me off????

Edited by Guest

Sounds like he needed the "toy car" demonstration to understand the evolution of a pass.

That was really good at the Nationals Todd!