07' rule questions.... clarifications....

Shawn M.

Then you should expect the car to end up classing out to TTB or TTA. That is where all of the other H1 cars that I have seen class out.

Thanks for the info, I guess I could have just asked Chad Slagg or something.

I have only 3 HPDEs under my belt but my learning curve is moving quickly. Maybe with enough experience this year I will qualify for Group 4.. . I was passed off at one point to drive by myself with group III. 2 instructors okayed this.. . I'll probably do one more group II HPDE then do the rest of the year in Group III depending on what track I am at.. .

Thanks again!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greg G.

• Shawn M.

• cosm3os

• Markus

Greg

The Lexus IS300 is classed in TTF** and I was wondering if the factory option LSD was included in that classification. If not do I take the 3 points for an added LSD. Man do these points add up fast.

Thanks

Chris

• National Staff
Greg

The Lexus IS300 is classed in TTF** and I was wondering if the factory option LSD was included in that classification. If not do I take the 3 points for an added LSD. Man do these points add up fast.

Thanks

Chris

Sorry, you have to take the points for the factory option LSD (unless there is a later model IS300 (base trim model) that came standard with the LSD--then you may be able to use the update/backdate rule).