• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kbrew8991

• Varkwso

• TurboShortBus

• drivinhardz06

The only thing the two tracks have in common is the designer. Parkwarso is just being a hater as usual :P

Really big turns before any straight, big turns at the end of any straight, a series of switchbacks, no vertical references, and a brake eater - ring any bells? Only thing I hate are sparkle ponies

Miller has outstanding facilities at the track but it is not close to any real civilization.

I'd like to see dyno sheets required for TTA at least. Not sure they are now, and it's important. I'd like to see them for all the TT classes, of course, since we're wishing.

I'd like to see dyno sheets required for TTA at least. Not sure they are now, and it's important. I'd like to see them for all the TT classes, of course, since we're wishing.

Some regions have been testing with Traqmate GPS for compliance

In our region, all regular podium drivers are expected to supply a dyno sheet regardless of class.

In our region, all regular podium drivers are expected to supply a dyno sheet regardless of class.

Your regional director is a real PITA.

Frankly I'd like to see us adopt a street tire index. That way we can keep costs down and still be able to compete even if we don't win.

Frankly I'd like to see us adopt a street tire index. That way we can keep costs down and still be able to compete even if we don't win.

Say wha?

Like they do at some local auto-x's... for the guys that can't afford Rcomps. There is a factor applied to times to compensate for the slower times that true street tires account for.

Trying to get as far off topic as possible.

Like they do at some local auto-x's... for the guys that can't afford Rcomps. There is a factor applied to times to compensate for the slower times that true street tires account for.

Trying to get as far off topic as possible.

I like it when people run street tires in my class.

Speaking of GPS. My cell phone crapped put on me this weekend at CMP. I now have a Droid3 which is smarter than I am, but I have read that there is app that you can get that works some what like a Traqmate. Do any of you know the name of it?

for the guys that can't afford Rcomps.

Race tires are cheaper than street tires.

So very, very true. Unless I am practicing for OLOA or some other series requiring street tires I would never put them on track. They are great for a few heat cycles then fall. Of course I picked up 2.8 seconds from 10 heat cycle A6s to sticker ones.

for the guys that can't afford Rcomps.

Race tires are cheaper than street tires.

So very, very true. Unless I am practicing for OLOA or some other series requiring street tires I would never put them on track. They are great for a few heat cycles then fall. Of course I picked up 2.8 seconds from 10 heat cycle A6s to sticker ones.

Jeff. Since when are you practicing for OLOA. And regarding dyno sheets for regular podium finishers please don't give Mark any more ideas.

Peter

And regarding dyno sheets for regular podium finishers please don't give Mark any more ideas.

Peter

Too late! I like the idea already...

Mark

Speaking of GPS. My cell phone crapped put on me this weekend at CMP. I now have a Droid3 which is smarter than I am, but I have read that there is app that you can get that works some what like a Traqmate. Do any of you know the name of it?

Trackmaster by trackaroo. It's $6.99 and always within .1 of my times

You have to be kidding. I can't believe you actually just said that in a public forum.